This healthy coleslaw recipe tastes amazing! A perfect side dish for your barbecue, lunches, picnics and parties.
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Serves 6 people
- 4 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbs red wine vinegar
- ½ tsp caster sugar
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbs tahini
- 1/4 green cabbage, finely shredded
- ¼ small red cabbage, finely shredded
- 2 carrots, peeled, grated
- 3 green shallots, thinly sliced
- 4 red radish, thinly sliced
- ¼ cup parsley leaves, chopped
- Whisk the olive oil, vinegar, sugar, mustard, tahini and salt and pepper together in a large bowl.
- Add the cabbage, carrot, shallots, radish and parsley.
- Toss well to coat.