Summit Mount Kosciuszko for a Cure
Join Cure Cancer Australia's fundraising champion Kate Massey and the team as they summit Mount Kosciuszko ("Kosi") for a cure and help raise much needed funds and awareness for our early-career cancer researchers.
Mount Kosi, in NSW, is Australia's Highest mountain at 2228 metres and one of the original 7 summits. The popular summit walk takes you to the rooftop of Australia with sweeping 360 views across the Snowy Mountains and Victorian High Country, some of Australia’s most unique landscapes.
For more information about this exciting Cure Cancer Australia trek visit here.
Feeling even more adventurous? Contact us for information about Kate’s Utimate Kosi Challenge!’
If you can’t make the trek but want to support, consider donating here
When: 23rd to 25th November (3 day trip duration)
Walk: 1 day walk, Grade Introductory to Moderate
- 2 nights accommodation in Rydges hotel
- All meals incl snacks and water for the walk
- Team return transfer from Jindabyne to Charlotte Pass for the challenge
- Expert wilderness first aid guides
- All park entrance fees, trekking permits and site entry fees
- Special adventure t-shirt
- Celebratory BBQ