VOLUNTEER – CURE CANCER AUSTRALIA EVENTS
From black tie dinners through to fun community get-togethers, Cure Cancer Australia run a number of exciting events throughout the year. We’re always looking for volunteers to help us out in raising much needed-funds and awareness for cancer research.
ROLE AND DETAILS
Purpose: To assist in the smooth running of Cure Cancer Australia events. Responsibilities will vary depending on the style of the event, but will involve:
- Providing great customer service to attendees,
- Helping raise money and promote Cure Cancer Australia by communicating and engaging with guests at the event in a friendly and open manner.
Skills and Attributes
- Commitment to Cure Cancer Australia’s mission: Let’s make this the last generation to die from cancer!
- Positive and friendly attitude
- Able to follow directions and provide feedback
- Ability to provide assistance and information to donors where possible
- A basic understanding of customer service
A Cure Cancer Australia staff member will be on hand prior to the event and at the event itself to tell you everything you need to know!
For information on this role, contact Cure Cancer Australia Fundraising team on 0280726110, firstname.lastname@example.org
If you would like to volunteer and haven't already signed up, please do so below: